Here a few vocal warmups for you to use for your practice routine. These warmups are for all voice types, meaning they encompass a large range. Feel free to join in and also stop exercise when vocally comfortable.
Things to keep in mind when warming up at home:
- keep breath low and relaxed
- vowels should be clear and resonant
- crisp consonants
- energize through the top notes
- females: high notes love space!
- think of creating phrases and moving through the exercise fluidly
- neutral posture with sternum slightly lifted